resin boot image is not downloaded in logs

Hi, I am having a problem while trying to integrate balena with ttn using RAK2245. It did not download the image as in example I saw from balena site and youtube. The supervisor starting about hours and it did not seem to continue with its task. Do anyone have any advice or view to help me proceed with my project?

This is what happen in logs
Supervisor starting
Applying configuration change {“SUPERVISOR_POLL_INTERVAL”:“900000”,“SUPERVISOR_DELTA_VERSION”:“3”}
Applied configuration change {“SUPERVISOR_POLL_INTERVAL”:“900000”,“SUPERVISOR_DELTA_VERSION”:“3”}
Creating network ‘default’
Applying configuration change {“SUPERVISOR_DELTA”:“1”}
Applied configuration change {“SUPERVISOR_DELTA”:“1”}
Supervisor starting

Hey there @ShenTakumii welcome to the forums!

Could you clarify what project you’re working with? To me it looks like you’ve set up the application and got the device online successfully, but that there is no release on the application for the device to run yet. You can check this in the dashboard by going into your application and then going to ‘releases’ on the left hand menu. You should see at least one entry there with the status ‘Succeeded’; if not then that would explain why the device isn’t doing anything more than starting the supervisor.

If it does turn out that you don’t yet have a release, it’s simple to create one using the ‘Deploy with balena’ button on whatever project you’re using. You can click that and instead of creating a new application, select the one you already have set up to create a release there.

I hope this helps!

Thank you so much! It seems I do not have the release so I tried to use balena cli to push image however there are few problem I encountered. I tried use command prompt as my terminal or bash in administrator mode, it stated:

"You don’t have sufficient privileges to run this operation.
Run a new Command Prompt as administrator and try running this command again.

If this is not the case, and you’re trying to burn an SDCard, check that the write lock is not set.

Additional information may be available with the --debug flag.

For further help or support, visit:
balena CLI Documentation - Balena Documentation"

I follow the statement above accordingly but still cannot push the image to my application. I sincerely need an advice to continue my project. And for your suggestion before, I cannot access any “deploy with balena” button. Seems it was not show in my dashboard.

Hello,
the “Deploy with balena” button can be found within the tutorial: Deploy a LoRa Basics™ Station gateway with TTN and balena
Using that and deploying into your already created application/fleet should automatically create a release (might take a few minutes) and deploy them to all your devices.
As you have shown supervisor logs I assume you already have a device running. In that case there is no need to do anymore flashing via the CLI.
If you have manually cloned GitHub - mpous/basicstation: LoRa Basics™ Station - The LoRaWAN Gateway Software and now want to deploy it, you can do so via the CLI with balena push within the cloned folder.
Hope that helps!

Thanks a lot, it did help me. Now my device connected to The Thin Stack with the release in balena hub.

@shentakumii Great news! Enjoy, and give us a shout if you have any further questions :slight_smile: