Request error: tunneling socket could not be established, cause=socket hang up | While services working properly

Type
Raspberry Pi 3

Host OS Version
balenaOS 2.36.0+rev2

Supervisor Version

While trying to interact with rpi (restart, reboot, blink) I get this error:

Request error: tunneling socket could not be established, cause=socket hang up

Even If I change env variables the services does not restart but they are working as they should.

Hello. I would be able to take a look. Can you please share with me the UUID and enable support on the misbehaving device?

Checking the device, it looks like resin-supervisor got into a broken state. I could be trying to fix this device as it is but it might be better on long term, if possible, to let the supervisor team investigate before trying to hot fix it. Would it be possible for you to leave the device on with support enabled until at least Monday evening (UK time)?

I will give you access to device for a week.
Let me know if anything occured

Thanks a lot for understanding.

This issue is exactly the one reported here: When logging a lot the supervisor seems to have issues . It is a known bug which was fixed and will be released as part of the next OS version (>=2.37.0). It was fixed in supervisor 9.15.6. I manually updated the supervisor on this device for now so you can get unblocked in the meanwhile.

It’s ok now…

Thank you!