Release builds getting "cancelled" unexpectedly.

Hey @adamshapiro0,

I brought up your workflow with the product team this week and we all agreed that we should allow parallel builds from different developers for the same application. This would avoid some of the cancelled build scenarios you are currently seeing during development.

I opened an internal issue against our builders for tracking and we will let you know as soon as we have updates!

Take care,
Kyle

Thanks for the update Kyle. Do you have any guess as to when that might be supported?

Hey @adamshapiro0,

I’m not on the builder team myself so I don’t want to provide any inaccurate information. We will have to wait to hear back from them when we have something concrete to share!

Take care,
Kyle

Hi @adamshapiro0, just wanted to take a quick moment to let you know that we have deployed the parallel build feature today, so, you may want to go ahead and give this another try. :slight_smile:

Let us know if you see issues, thanks!

Hi @dtischler, thanks for the update. We’ll test it out at our next opportunity.

Just an update: the parallel builds feature has been working fine for us. It does not allow one user to start more than one build (e.g., testing two different branches on two different devices), but at least it lets different developers work without clashing with each other. Marking this as resolved.

1 Like