I have :
- Downloaded balenaOS 2.46.1+rev1 development image.
- Unzipped and mounted the .img file on a Linux machine
- Modified the config.txt file adding
- Added a resin-wifi file to /systems-connections/ with my wifi ssid and password
- Checked that files were indeed modified.
- Flashed the modified balena image to the CM3 module using Etcher.
- Reboot the device.
- SSH using balena ssh
- Checked /mnt/boot/config.txt file and confirmed that the
dtoverlay=sdio,sdio_overclock=25,gpios_34_39was indeed present.
- The config.txt file looks correct and contains the new added overlay but when I execute dmesg the new sdio interface is not detected at all. Not even error messages regarding a new sdio interface.