Pihole - newbie problems due to lack of understanding general principles

Hi All, I’m new to the forum and relatively new to Pi - very new to balenacloud!

I am following the pi hole tutorial steps and have an application/device running in balena cloud. I’m getting stuck at a couple of points so would really appreciate some help.

1. When trying to add Service variables, I’m seeing an error telling me that ‘services are defined when I deploy my fleet’ - do I need to add all these as environment variables which will then be added when I deploy, or is it an option that becomes available (note I don’t actually know how to deploy my fleet)

2. Stuck at pushing the package from balena cli. I have installed NPM and node.js etc (Win10 environment) and can log in to balena via Powershell running as admin.
    There appears to be a balena-pihole folder in my system32 folder, and the powershell is at that directory (system32, no deeper).
    When I run balena push pihole, I get errors - the package thingy tries to run but I ‘don’t have enough privileges’.

Can anyone suggest how I can progress beyond these stages, please? Thanks in advance!

Edit to add: I did install the MinGW packages and edit the PATH - what I don’t understand is how to add SSH keys to %homedrive%%homepath\.ssh .