Error with cloud arm64 build - 404 no such image

It failed, I sent you a reply to my previous PM

Thanks a lot. We are continuing to investigate the problem. Can you confirm that, as a workaround, you can successfully push the application using balena push with the --nocache option? i.e. balena push myApp --nocache

Hello. Sadly I cannot confirm that, the build timed out after 12 hours.

[Error]           The build took too long and was canceled.
[Info]            Built on arm01
[Error]           Not deploying release.

No other error is to be seen in the basic logs from detached mode. This never happened before, it usually takes a little bit more than 2 hours to build.

Ran the build again with a live session, and the --nocache option. The build failed with error “ An error occured: (HTTP code 404) no such image - no such image: cbc116b399b6: No such image: cbc116b399b6:latest ” at the step “Uploading images”.

Hey Valentin, there is currently an ongoing issue with the builder. Please go to https://status.balena.io/incidents/hszhtp712z59 and subscribe to get alerts right away when we make more progress on this.

I see there was a fix implemented. The build from earlier today went through without error, which is promising. I’ll try to push some updates in the next days to see if the problem happens again.

Thank you for confirming it @vbersier :+1:
Let us know if you come across further issues.