Error while building Screenly OSE

Please I need help. I’m getting the following errors when attempting to build screenly ose.

[Info] Uploading images
[Success] Successfully uploaded images
[Error] Some services failed to build:
[Error] Service: screenly-server
[Error] Error: The command ‘/bin/sh -c apt-get update && apt-get -y install build-essential curl git-core libffi-dev libssl-dev lsb-release net-tools nginx-light omxplayer psmisc python-dev python-gobject python-imaging python-netifaces python-simplejson libraspberrypi0 ifupdown sqlite3 && apt-get clean’ returned a non-zero code: 100
[Error] Service: screenly-viewer
[Error] Error: The command ‘/bin/sh -c apt-get update && apt-get -y install build-essential curl git-core libffi-dev libssl-dev matchbox net-tools omxplayer psmisc python-dev python-imaging python-netifaces python-simplejson libraspberrypi0 ifupdown sqlite3 uzbl x11-xserver-utils xserver-xorg && apt-get clean’ returned a non-zero code: 100
[Error] Service: screenly-celery
[Error] Error: The command ‘/bin/sh -c apt-get update && apt-get -y install build-essential curl git-core libffi-dev libssl-dev net-tools omxplayer psmisc python-dev python-gobject python-imaging python-netifaces python-simplejson libraspberrypi0 ifupdown sqlite3 && apt-get clean’ returned a non-zero code: 100
[Info] Built on arm01
[Error] Not deploying release.

remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master

Can you please share with us more details about the build error? Did it show why the apt-get install command failed?

Hi,

I managed to successfully push to my RPi3 the Screenly OSE project just now.

The 100 code error you receive means that your network is unstable.

So please try to build again the image on a known stable network.