docker-compose - should match format "ports"

Good day, new here :slight_smile:

For a project I am exploring the possibility of making balena a part of our machine management toolkit.

I am trying to deploy a couple of docker containers from another project, along with the x11 desktop manager, on an Intel NUC.
The stack of containers runs fine on my pc, however when trying to deploy the docker-compose, I get the following:

PS C:\Users\MyUser\Downloads\MyProject> balena deploy MyFleet --debug

[Error] Deploy failed

data/services/proxy/ports/1 should match format “ports”

ValidationError: data/services/proxy/ports/1 should match format “ports”

at normalizeObjectToComposition (C:\Program Files\balena-cli\client\node_modules\@balena\compose\dist\parse\compose.js:89:19) 

at Object.normalize (C:\Program Files\balena-cli\client\node_modules\@balena\compose\dist\parse\compose.js:48:16) 

at createProject (C:\Program Files\balena-cli\client\build\utils\compose.js:23:33) 

at loadProject (C:\Program Files\balena-cli\client\build\utils\compose_ts.js:73:12) 

at async DeployCmd.deployProject (C:\Program Files\balena-cli\client\build\commands\deploy\index.js:72:29) 

at async DeployCmd.run (C:\Program Files\balena-cli\client\build\commands\deploy\index.js:50:25) 

at async DeployCmd._run (C:\Program Files\balena-cli\client\node_modules\@oclif\core\lib\command.js:304:22) 

at async Config.runCommand (C:\Program Files\balena-cli\client\node_modules\@oclif\core\lib\config\config.js:417:25) 

at async run (C:\Program Files\balena-cli\client\node_modules\@oclif\core\lib\main.js:85:16) 

at async C:\Program Files\balena-cli\client\build\app.js:80:13 

The port declaration format does match the docker syntax and runs fine within docker…

Can anyone give me a hint what I should check ?

Thanks in advance, Wouter

Well I’ve found the issue.

Balena container deployment does not seems to support the usage of environment variables in port declaration.
In addition, I also found that the container property “service_healthy” and bind mounts are not supported.

What is the reason balena does not support all docker functionality?