balena push ( data should not have additional properties

its been like 3 hours since i am trying to push one app to my fleet, i searched the web far and wide but not found any fix for this ( two projects, one device ) so, when i use the balena push command it constantly says this
[ data should not have additional properties]

Hi there, historically when I’ve come across this error its been because of a mistake in my docker-compose.yml file, usually wrong indentation. Could you share your docker-compose, preferably maintaining the formatting?

You can also try copy and pasting it into a yaml validator like this: https://codebeautify.org/yaml-validator/ to see if there are any immediate formatting issues

Hi, following up, were you able to confirm whether there is a mistake in your docker-compose.yml file that might be causing the issue? As mentioned by my colleague, this usually happens when there is an issue with indentation or formatting in the docker-compose file. Feel free to share it with us (preferably with formatting preserved) so that we can have a look, or use the resource provided by my colleague above.

1 Like

Hi, following up, were you able to confirm whether there is a mistake in your docker-compose.yml file that might be causing the issue?

its fixed now

1 Like