co-conspirator (or consultant) for iot mqtt gateway app?

I need some help, even hands-on help, with a project that primarily provides zigbee and zwave to mqtt gateway with some simple controls.

More or less, I am trying make a balena app that has zwavejs-ui and zigbee2mqtt working with emqx or mosquitto and node-red fronted by a light reverse proxy such caddy, traefik or nginx. Node-red will be used for foundational flows that do not change frequently change whereas home-assistant and the like (kids scratch with mqtt ext?) can run de-coupled on other machines.

So far I can proxy a service such as node-red but not zwavejs or zigbee2mqtt’s web interface. I can not get either to recognize their respective network adapters. GitHub - tomdavidson/iot-thing

Anyone interested in helping put this together the right way?

Hi
Interesting project.
I’ll try to take a look at it to see if I can make it work. Most of the components I already have them runing under docker on my server…

1 Like

Sweet and thank you for the interest. I finally got my sonoff adapter recognized but not sure how: Sonoff Zigbee Dongle-E in docker environment - cant get it up and running · Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt · Discussion #20567 · GitHub Im getting the impression that I had stale config data persisting in a volume mount (ergo im not doing it right).

1 Like