BalenaOS Login Incorrect

Hello All, Can some one please help…I new to Balena

I have Flashed SD card with Balena for Raspberry Pi 3 and it seems to boot fine but cant seem to get passed the login screen. Which Login and password is it asking for?

Thank You for the help

1 Like

Hi @agabq,

If you downloaded a development image the login credentials are user: root and for password just press enter.

If you use the production image serial or video consoles are disabled. You can use only the console from dashboard.

Regards!

1 Like

Hi @spanceac ,
I have facing the same problem and still cannot solve. Do you mean the login is “user:root” and password just press enter? It does not work for me and may I know there are other login credentials and password please? Thank you and look forward your reply.

Hello @roland could you please confirm that you are using a development version of the balenaOS?

If so, please do share the version of the balenaOS and the device type to try to reproduce here!

Hi @mpous , I using raspberry pi 400 and the version is HOST OS VERSION [balenaOS 2.65.0+rev2]. I am using the development version of balenaOS. Thank you.

@roland could you please confirm the step by step that you are doing to try to replicate your issue?

Thanks