Balena Push Failure

The image corruption message is related to a container, telling you there’s an issue with image layers stored on the device. Have you tried restarting the device (or restarting resin-supervisor)? It sounds like the image from a previous push failed.

BTW, actions such as Restart and Purge data from the balenaCloud dashboard will not apply to local mode containers. When switching out of local mode and back to tracking releases from balenaCloud, the Supervisor will destroy any local mode containers and volumes, as well as clean up unneeded base images, and then start up the application that balenaCloud instructs it to run. If you have no cloud-based images (because you didn’t push to the application, just the local host), there would be no cloud image to restore, just a local one.

John

Well, I reverted my local software changes to our app, and was able to build and push the image locally. I’m not sure what happened. I then re-applied my changes, built, and pushed the image. So the gateway is working now, and I’m not sure what fixed it.

I appreciate your help and fast response time! We can close this issue for now.

Im glad to hear this is working correctly for you now, I image this was caused by some issue with that image and forcing a re-download seems to have fixed it. Let us know should this happen again in the future.