What are we working on? The Balena Notes

What’s up, everyone? I’m Andrew Nhem, Product Builder and Content Strategy Lead. I guess I’d sum up my focus at balena the same way I describe my “hard problem” to solve at balena:

Removing the friction from how balenistas communicate information about products, features, and other helpful things to one another and to the masses.

I help my teammates plan, build, and manage their informative and educational content. This could be publishing and maintaining content on our blog and site, contributing with product releases, the content that supports it, balenaLabs project content, videos, podcasts, and more.

I’m also steadily hacking away at balena’s content operations model, aka contentops. This includes creating protocol and interfacing with tools to make content creation and management smoother across all our active channels.

I’m looking forward to open-sourcing all of these channels so that we can involve more of our amazing community. Huge props to the folks out there whom are already working with me to iron things out.

Shameless plug: Please check out and contribute ideas to this edge developer guide that I’d like to make with the community.

Also, feel free to DM me with any questions, feedback, or observations. It’s important to me so that I can make sure what we’re communicating at balena is as useful and helpful as possible.

And with that, I pass the baton to my local homie, @nucleardreamer !

3 Likes