Unable to push balenaCam demo app to Pi Zero

Hello all
This is the first time I am trying to use BalenaCloud, so the issue might be something silly. Following this tutorial. Below are the errors listed in the terminal chronologically after I push.
-W: GPG error: http://deb.debian.org/debian jessie Release: The following signatures couldn’t be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 7638D0442B90D010 NO_PUBKEY CBF8D6FD518E17E1
[debug] handling message: {“message”:"\u001b[34m[balena-cam]\u001b[39m W: The repository ‘http://deb.debian.org/debian jessie Release’ is not signed."}

• E: There were unauthenticated packages and -y was used without --allow-unauthenticated
    [debug] handling message: {“message”:"\u001b[34m[balena-cam]\u001b[39m \u001b[0m"}

• The command ‘/bin/sh -c apt-get update && apt-get install -yq gstreamer-1.0 v4l-utils libopus-dev libvpx-dev python3 python3-dev python3-pip python3-setuptools libsrtp2-dev libopencv-dev libatlas3-base libjasper-dev libilmbase12 libopenexr22 libavformat-dev libswscale-dev libqtgui4 libqt4-test libavdevice-dev libavfilter-dev libavcodec-dev && apt-get clean && rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*’ returned a non-zero code: 100

• Some services failed to build:
    [debug] handling message: {“message”:"\u001b[31m[Error]\u001b[39m Service: balena-cam",“isError”:true}

• Service: balena-cam
    [debug] handling message: {“message”:"\u001b[31m[Error]\u001b[39m Error: The command ‘/bin/sh -c apt-get update && apt-get install -yq gstreamer-1.0 v4l-utils libopus-dev libvpx-dev python3 python3-dev python3-pip python3-setuptools libsrtp2-dev libopencv-dev libatlas3-base libjasper-dev libilmbase12 libopenexr22 libavformat-dev libswscale-dev libqtgui4 libqt4-test libavdevice-dev libavfilter-dev libavcodec-dev && apt-get clean && rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*’ returned a non-zero code: 100",“isError”:true}

• Error: The command ‘/bin/sh -c apt-get update && apt-get install -yq gstreamer-1.0 v4l-utils libopus-dev libvpx-dev python3 python3-dev python3-pip python3-setuptools libsrtp2-dev libopencv-dev libatlas3-base libjasper-dev libilmbase12 libopenexr22 libavformat-dev libswscale-dev libqtgui4 libqt4-test libavdevice-dev libavfilter-dev libavcodec-dev && apt-get clean && rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*’ returned a non-zero code: 100
    [debug] handling message: {“message”:"\u001b[36m[Info]\u001b[39m Built on arm01"}

• RemoteBuildFailedError: Remote build failed
    at Bluebird.then (/usr/local/lib/balena-cli/build/utils/remote-build.js:56:23)
    at tryCatcher (/usr/local/lib/balena-cli/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
    at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/usr/local/lib/balena-cli/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:517:31)
    at Promise._settlePromise (/usr/local/lib/balena-cli/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:574:18)
    at Promise._settlePromise0 (/usr/local/lib/balena-cli/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:619:10)
    at Promise._settlePromises (/usr/local/lib/balena-cli/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:699:18)
    at _drainQueueStep (/usr/local/lib/balena-cli/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:138:12)
    at _drainQueue (/usr/local/lib/balena-cli/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:131:9)
    at Async._drainQueues (/usr/local/lib/balena-cli/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:147:5)
    at Immediate.Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (/usr/local/lib/balena-cli/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14)
    at runCallback (timers.js:705:18)
    at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:676:5)
    at processImmediate (timers.js:658:5)
    at process.topLevelDomainCallback (domain.js:126:23)

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey @Dhruv welcome to the forums!

I’ve pinged @mbalamat to see if there are any updates but it looks like there are some pending issues for this problem:

and

ok thanks @chrisys. I’ll try to do it some other way I guess.

Ok, I just tried with Pi3 B+, same error. Seems like this issue is here to stay for a while, will have to take another route for now. Thanks though.

Hi @Dhruv I just tried to build balenaCam for the pi3 and it works. Can you send me the logs from your pi3 build?
Indeed the piwheels issue for opencv for the piZero is a blocker for now.

Ok, tried it again and it’s working now. I was using the same app I built for the Pi Zero, which had the default device set up as Pi. Even though I changed the device type while creating the image file.
Thanks for that @mbalamat. Cheers.