I still have this issue. usually, this happens when I sleep/wake up my mac book.
here’s how to :
- open multiple application terminals(2 or 3) on resin.io dashboard
- sleep my mac book (‘sleep’ menu under Apple icon)
- wake up my mac book about 10 mins later
- refresh browser; now I can see terminals are trying to respawn shell but failed with an error
(rpc error: code=2 desc=invalid character ‘e’ looking for beginning of value)
most time, at least 1 terminal had succeeded to reconnect, but sometimes, all fail.
If I keep open/close terminal multiple times, then it suddenly succeeded to connect !
here’s my environment :
- browser: google chrome 60.0.3112.90
- mac book model: mac book air (mid-2011), Sierra
- Raspberry Pi 1 model B, USB Wifi
Please let me know if you need more information.