I am performing Wi-Fi RF testing for Balenafin (installed with both Productions as well as development OS).
For this purpose, i use DUT app and Labtool client.
- DUT app to be set up on Balenafin and create a bridge connection
/lib/firmware/mrvl/sdio8887_sdio_combo.bin exists, will start mfgbridge
UART: initialize …
Can’t open serial port: No such file or directory
NET: initialize …
NET: socket bind is completed!
NET: initialization is completed.
NET: server port: 9930
NET: client port: 9931
NET: socket FD = 3
NET: new connection from 172.17.7.11
Initialize drvwrapper …
no nfc /dev/mnfcchar0no nfc /dev/mfmchar0Initialize drvwrapper for BT …
- Once DUT initialized, run Labtools from laptop
Name: Dut labtool
Date: May 2 2017 (11:53:53)
- =========WiFi tool=============
- =========BT tool=============
- =========FM tool=============
- =========NFC tool=============
Enter CMD 99 to Exit
Enter option: 1
Date: May 2 2017 (11:53:34)
Dut’s IP 172.17.7.31:9930
Host’s IP 172.17.7.11:9931
W87xx (802.11a/g/b/n/ac) TEST MENU
Enter option: 45
Enter option: 11
RF Channel: 0 (0.0 MHz)
The problem i am facing is -
- For any input on labtool, I receive a response from DUT as 0x00000002 (error in os operation) and eventually the wifi device on IoT disconnects and wifi connection does not show wlan0 as a device attached.
2.MAC address also not visible on balena cloud
For this testing we are using
Balena OS -2.38.0 v9.15.7 (Development or Production OS)
labtool - v2.0.1