I’m building my device and I would like to organize my Balena IoT Device repository and I would like to have some recommendations based on your experience.
My project is composed of the following containers:
- video processing application
- (in the future device performance agent)
I have the following options
- Create my base project that defines the 4 containers and each repository of the different microservices is added as a git clone directory and manage each repository separated.
- Use Git Submodules (Which I have never use, so If you know that is clearly working or is the best choice let me know)
- Copy the files and have a single project with all the sources in a unique repertory? ( I don’t know why, but for example, some conflicts founded in your experience?)