Duplicate entries in `balena logs` after boot.

Hey, sorry missed this reply. Didn’t get a notification for some reason.

No, we are not using local mode. I do appear to be able to reproduce this reliably as described above. Basically:

1. Power cycle the device so it’s in a “nothing touched by me” state (i.e., I haven’t manually restarted any services)
  2. Power cycle a second time

That’s it. I haven’t tried soft rebooting, not sure if that would cause it too.

Step 1 seems to be important, though I have no clue why since I would think the second power cycle would reset the state of things either way. Seems to be though. I noticed that if after the first power cycle I restart our nemo container in the dashboard, then do step 2, I do not get the duplicate prints. Instead, the supervisor restarts my container unexpectedly about 20 seconds after it started on its own after boot. I wrote that issue up here: Unexpected supervisor crash/container restart on network change

Our other services don’t really print much on startup so I haven’t noticed if this is happening to them too, or if nemo is special somehow. In that other ticket, nemo seems to be the only service the supervisor restarts after 20 seconds, so it might be. Don’t really know why though.