Balena CLI interfacing with my API

Hi everyone

I am really impressed by balena’s architecture and the work. I have been using balena from few months. Since I heard that you guys have a open platform for sharing things what you really do. I have understood most of the concepts but I am not able to understand how balena CLI is connects to my API and want the balena CLI zip file really consists of. Please some one can help me.

Thanks in advance

Hi Lakshimi,

Thanks for using Balena! Maybe you have seen, the CLI is on github, and you can find more details by investigating what the code does there. If by the CLI zip you mean the distributed package, it just contains what you will see in the github repo, packaged for different OSs. I think the easiest thing to do is just look at the code and follow the flow of each command, it shouldn’t be very difficult.

Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Hi Lakshimi,
Thanks for using Balena! Maybe you have seen, the CLI is on github, and you can find more details by investigating what the code does there. If by the CLI zip you mean the distributed package, it just contains what you will see in the github repo, packaged for different OSs. I think the easiest thing to do is just look at the code and follow the flow of each command, it shouldn’t be very difficult.
Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!