Analyze sounds using Coral AI on the edge and fleet intelligence, Part 1

Please use the thread below to discuss the related blog post:

Thank you for your feedback @xxyy_17

Let’s see if @alanb128 can help you here solving your questions!

Has a part 2 been removed or just never been made? Would be very interesting, since the first part worked so well.

@jtaud Thanks for trying this out and for the kind words. That is a great question :stuck_out_tongue: Let’s ask the author, @alanb128 to see what his plans are.

jtaud-- were you trying this out of curiosity or using this for a real-world use case? Would you like to collaborate on building a “part 2”? We’re always looking for opportunities to work with our community.

@andrewnhem Thank you for your quick reply. My answer boils down to this: I have built classifiers for real-world applications. One from scratch and the other one via tensorflow’s model garden and a proprietary noise monitoring service. I was interested in this project because it claims to feed back positive classifications and retrains the model, which i have never tried to do but sounds very applicable.

We’ll also demonstrate how we could deploy a fleet of these devices (e.g. across an entire city) and feed new information back to all the devices to make them “smarter.”

Pardon my ignorance, I’m looking to get started on tensorFlow.

would this tutorial work on a Dev Micro board?

1 Like

Hello @Ando welcome to the balena community! This dev board looks like it can run Coral machine learnign models but it can’t run balena. It depends on what you would like to do!