What are we working on? The Balena Notes

i all,

Thank you @andrewl and @andrewl_bot (!!!)

Here’s what I’ve been working on for the past couple of days.

• #blog4swag campaign: Working with Gergely and Stefanos on revamping the blog4swag program! Any of you with a resin.io project you’d like to share? Tweet at us @resin_io with the #blog4swag hashtag and you’ll receive your swag! :slight_smile:
  • Human resources: We’ll have some new team members joining resin.io in the next 2 weeks and I’m working with other team members to redesign and evolve our onboarding process. I’m really excited to say that we’ve now reached 56 team members, from 22 different countries!
  • Maker Faire Athens: Working with the team to organize our presence (booth, demos, speaking slot, swag etc) at the Athens Mini Maker Faire event. It’s a small event but worth a visit to see some cool projects people around Greece build!
  • UK office: Office hunting! The team in London is growing bigger and we may need to move to a bigger office soon.
  • Hiring/Financial related reports: trying to get a better sense of our hiring (what works and what needs to change with our hiring process) as well as with the SaaS services we’re using (are we using the services as expected, are we paying money we shouldn’t be paying etc)

@telphan what are you up to?

2 Likes