How can I increase the partition size of my containers so I can add to /lib/module?

Hi there, if you replace the Dockerfile in the repository with this, it should build on RPi4-aarch64 platform.

Hi @ab77, the revisions to resin-seeed-voicecard you posted do not build for RPi4-aarch64:

I tried to build on a fresh RBPi3 which built, but external microphones do not appear when I arecord -l:

@diydsp could you be so kind to upload the project you leveraged to standup RBPi4 + ReSpeaker? To have a working reference point for standing up such a popular HAT on BalenaOS would be of great value for the inevitable future generations of BalenaOS users to come!

I was able to build and deploy a release using balena-cli for RPi4-aarch64 architecture. could you please try:

balena build --application RPi4-aarch64 \
  && balena deploy RPi4-aarch64

(replace RPi4-aarch64 with your applications name)

balena build --application would work if my workstation was aarch64 but unfortunately, it’s x86_64. Building with QEMU on my laptop and leveraging the Balena Build Server would produce the same result.

Hey :wave: ,

Although there is a workaround, as Anton verified above, it would be better to build the application for 32bit systems and then install it in the Raspberry pi 4. The reason is that the grand majority of Raspberry pi ecosystem is built around 32bit OS, so most developers (hardware and software) mainly focus to support 32bit. The loss in performance (due to 32bit vs 64bit will be miniscule, so there is no tremendous upside in 64bit OS.

To install a 32bit OS into the Raspberry pi4 and build the application for 32bit:

1. Create a Raspberry pi 3 application in balenaCloud dashboard
  2. Add a Raspberry pi 4 device and download the .img file
  3. Flash the .img into Raspberry pi 4
  4. Push again the application

Since the application type is Raspberry pi 3, the application will be build for 32bit systems, thus it will be run by both Raspberry pi 4 (which run 64bit OS) and Raspberry pi 3 (which run 32bit OS or 64bit OS).

We are looking forward into hearing the results!

Hello @dedline

is that the output you get when following Odysseas’ suggestion?