I can’t log in to my Rosetta account. It just says “Error:”. I’m using web interface on Raspberry pi 3 B.
Have you checked your password?
Yes it just says “Error:”
you do not need to login to your PI
login to cloud then SSH from there into your PI
You know, how do I SSH into the Pi? (On the Balena OS)
you CANT unless you go via balena cloud
Hey @staslyakhotskyy a brief explanation.
The premade images from https://foldforcovid.io/ can’t be configured with your own account.
If you wish to change this, you must:
- create an account at balenaCloud https://dashboard.balena-cloud.com/apps
- add an app inside this account
- add your device (Raspberry Pi) to this app
- download your personalised image and burn in a microSD
- boot Raspberry Pi with this image
- download an install balena CLI in your computer https://github.com/balena-io/balena-cli/blob/master/INSTALL.md
- clone the repo from github with rosetta at home https://github.com/balenalabs/rosetta-at-home
- install rosetta at home in your device via balena CLI:
balena push "your app name from step 2"
- add your weak key https://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/weak_auth.php from Rosetta at home account as an Environmental variable as: ACCOUNT_KEY
And that’s all.
Thanks @manuti, you are correct, the ready-made images are simply designed to make it as easy as possible for new folks, who are not familiar with a CLI, pushing an App, or worrying about Environment Variables. For more advanced users, those who understand and are comfortable with the workflow you have documented, this will work also.